Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today I am impatient.  I thought I was eager for this to begin BEFORE missionary training.  But now I am literally crawling out of my skin.  I want to be there.  I want to be there.  I want to be there.  I feel slowly like I'm starting to check out of the life I've created here, like a student in their senior year of college getting ready to take that next step.  Preparation?  Perhaps.  Realization that this is not where I'm supposed to be?  Just a stepping stone?  An important stepping stone.  Filled with incredible people I am blessed to have met.  But, I'm just not quite there yet.  5 months.  It feels so close....yet oh so far.  An officiall date...June 25th....blast-off.

Prayers for patience, trust and enjoyment of the last few months I have.  XoXo

1 comment:

  1. That's the exact same day I left the US last year! So cool!!

    Like everything else in this journey, God will get you right where you need to be, right when He wants you there. Praying His peace, perseverance & patience in this season of 'close yet far'. XXOO

    ReplyDelete