Thursday, November 15, 2012

I've spent the past couple of days trying to digest last week, and yet I am still left wordless.  Though my writing may not be as descriptive and elaborate as I would desire, I hope that through pictures and The Word you are able to tangibly see and smell the sweet aroma that is the work of our Lord in the Dominican Republic.

Sowers of the Kingdom Nov 3-11, 2012
 
"You will show me the path of life;
In your presence is fullness of joy;
At your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
 
How precious is Your loving kindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men
put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house,
And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures."
 
-Psalms 16:11; 36:7-8
 
 
Clinic Day 1: Doctora Leslie and
I consulting on a case
One of many fungal infections






Clinic Day 2: AME church, many geriatric age patients

Clinic Day 3: Yes that's a tarantula...and yes I'm still
living here, guess spiders aren't going to drive me home.
Note to self....never challenge God.



Clinic Day 4: This beautiful child had scabies, fungal
infections and eggs in her ears...so did her two sisters 
 
This boys' sister suffered a Grand Mal
seizure at our revival event later that day

 

Oscar and Andres; our prayer warriors...they prayed with almost every patient in our clinics, which was about 600 people!



Severe flooding in Las Terrenas, people in
this community didn't even have buckets or
brooms to clear out the water. 

Pharmacy Team Awesome!


Revival Event!!  Thurs and Fri night...over 2,000
Dominicans were presents.  We had a band, dancers
Christian rappers and Pastor Nestor (from NY) preach.
God was present!





Me, Pastor Nestor, Nestor and Luis (Christian Dominican
Rappers) the stars of the Revival event!

 
It was really difficult saying goodbye to the NY team.
But these awesome Christian Dominican guys
road tripped it home with me!  :)  See how God
just keeps looking out for  me?
Thank you for your prayers and support.  I was blessed.  Our team was blessed.  Dominicans were blessed.  And Christ was glorified.


No comments:

Post a Comment