Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today I am excited.  Today is the beginning.  I am having my first official talk about the DR and meeting with prayer supporters!!  I can't wait to sit with them and share how Jesus has worked through my life and the quest I am embarking on.  My favorite topic!  This family is very special to me as they are in ministry themselves and were with me on my first trip to the DR in Nov 2009.  How things have changed!  The perfect place to begin.

For the past couple of months, I have been blessed to be placed in contact with an incredible missionary who is a year ahead of me in this process.  She is currently in language school in Guatemala.  I placed a link to her blog on the left side of this page.  If you get the opportunity to check it out, she is an amazing testimony as to how God will carry us and provide when we are following his will.  She and I have been in contact since a couple weeks before my interview with SI and she has been a huge wealth of information to me.  I have actually never met her in person.  Add that to the list of things I am looking forward to!

Will let you know how everything goes today.  Blessings to you all!!

"Commit your way to the Lord, trust in him and he will act.  He will make your vindication light, and the justice of your cause like noonday."  Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment