Monday, May 21, 2012

"But as for me, I will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me."  
Micah 7:7

Yesterday was a gift.  Hilary, my dear friend who is fundraising as a missionary with Mexican Medical Ministries is home and spoke at HRC yesterday!  It was so amazing to support her and watch how Christ is working in her life to help the kids at Gabriel House.

Hilary speaking at HRC, our incredible Pastor Taylor Holbrook
 (her Dad) supporting her!!  :)

me, Lourdes Kleid, Hilary
THEN!!!  Last night we both spoke at an amazing Spanish speaking church in Mt. Kisko.  You may remember a blog post I wrote in Nov 2011 about this amazing congregation filled with new believers.  It was such a whirlwind speaking together.  Never would we have thought a year ago, when we were both living at home questioning the path Christ was leading us on that we would both be serving in the countries that weigh so heavily on our hearts!  And, Lourdes (our incredible youth leader) was/is our biggest support and translated for me!  Can't wait to speak at that church next year...in Espanol!

1 comment: