Monday, March 17, 2014

jOy!!


Today was an incredible day...not only did Rend Collective (my favorite Christian band) release their third album....

BUT

I met with Milagros and her meeting with the maxo-facial surgeon last week couldn't have gone better.  She brought her blood pressure and blood sugar records from our meetings and he APPROVED her for surgery!!

I attribute her new-found initiative and understanding to your prayers.  So thank you thank you for remembering her!!  If you could continue lifting her up; surgery is scheduled for April 14th.  :)



Milagros and I; you can see the 30mm Parotid gland
tumor on her left cheek
Also, pray for Milagros's continued depression.  I was ecstatic by the surgeon's approval, she however remains skeptical after so many failed surgical attempts previously; understandably so.  I will of course keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment